Latest Conference News from National CASA:
Customize your conference experience!
- Register for the full conference or one-day only.
- Add a full- or half-day Association Institute session to deepen your learning.
- Take advantage of volunteer and group registration discounts.
- Register by February 1 and save!
Explore registration options and additional opportunities for learning and engaging.
Workshops and Institutes
60 workshops + 100 speakers and faculty + 1,200 attendees =Many opportunities to learn and grow!
More than 60 workshops presented by leaders in their fields will help you build a better life for every child.
2013 workshop topics include:
- Trauma-informed advocacy
- Trends in substance abuse
- Cultural competency
- Creating a meaningful online presence
- Volunteer recruitment
- Real Word youth panel
- Peer Coordinator service model
Read more about 2013 National CASA Conference workshops and Association Institutes.
Hotel and Travel Information
2013 National CASA Conference will take place at the Anaheim Marriott
Hotel. It is adjacent to the Anaheim Convention center and less than a
mile away from the Disneyland Park’s main entrance. All conference
activities will take place at the hotel including workshops, general
sessions and all meal functions.
Learn about discounts on hotel, airline travel and airport transfers at our Travel and Information page.
About the Conference
Each year, more than 1,200 CASA and guardian ad litem staff,
board members, volunteers, judges, attorneys and other child welfare
professionals gather to connect with peers and learn from leaders in the
As one CASA volunteer said, people who come to National CASA's
multi-disciplinary conference are "people who believe that kids count."
- Learn from top-notch faculty leading more than 60 workshops and institutes
- Be inspired by well-known general session speakers
- Network with more than 1,200 like-minded volunteers and professionals
- Enjoy an exhibit hall filled with resources
- Strengthen Volunteer Voices: Build skills and
acquire tools that will enhance your ability to speak up for abused and
- Develop Inclusive Practices: Expand your
knowledge and skills while exploring practices that enable us to better
serve all children in our communities and continue the journey towards
- Build Leadership Skills: Increase your ability to sustain and expand your CASA/GAL program.
Your Commitment: Fortify your spirit and resolve to effect change
through talking with and listening to peers and presenters.